PowerPoint documents are called Presentations. At whatever point you begin another undertaking in PowerPoint Presentations, you’ll have to make another introduction, which can either be clear or from a format. You’ll likewise need to know how to open a current introduction.
To create a new presentation:
When starting another undertaking in PowerPoint, you’ll frequently need to begin with another clear introduction.
- Select the File tab to go to Backstage view.
- Select New on the left half of the window, at that point click Blank Presentation.
- Another introduction will show up.
To make another introduction from a format:
A layout is a predesigned introduction you can use to make another slide indicate rapidly. Layouts regularly incorporate custom organizing and plans, so they can spare you a considerable measure of time and exertion when beginning another venture.
- Tap the File tab to get to Backstage view, at that point select New.
- You can click a proposed inquiry to discover formats or utilize the hunt bar to discover something more particular. In our case, we’ll scan for the catchphrase blackboard.
- Select a format to audit it.
- A review of the format will show up, alongside extra data on how the layout can be utilized.
- Snap Create to utilize the chose layout.
- Another introduction will show up with the chose layout.
It is important to note that layouts are not only created by Microsoft but other local companies/individuals as well.
Blogs : office.com/ setup